MyWebsite

MyWebsite
Come Visit ME!!!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Week 11


Assignment- 
We had to create a comic strip using a program called comic life from the images we drew.
Craft-
Monday we had a critique. I am not really sure what to change. I had about half of the comments tell me they love it and the other half told me they didn't understand the story. They did not tell me what they didn't understand in the story though so I have no idea what needs to be fixed.
Concept-
A girl wraps her heart to give to a boy she likes. (The heart she wraps is patched because it has been broken in the past like most people's hearts have.) She travels to the boy's house to give him her present. He is waiting for her. She gives him the present and he is excited. He runs off to give her a present from him. He has a choice between his box(a mutual exchange of feelings) or a mallet which represent the destruction of the relationship. He choses the mallet and destroys her heart.
Composition
I am going to try and make my story more clear to the audience. I believe I will take out a scene which I believe adds to the confusion in the comic. I will add dialogue to the earlier scene to make the comic move more smoothly. I don't want to change it to much however because half the people liked it as is and to be honest so do I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment