MyWebsite

MyWebsite
Come Visit ME!!!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Week 10

Assignment: 
 We have to show and work on our comic strip of one person traveling, one person waiting and the package for the other. Also had to find an example of a comic we liked online. 

Craft:  
My story is eleven frames long. It was determined by the group that I need to add more detail to the background on three scenes and to change the title scene. The colors I used were red,(female present) yellow,(male's present) and green( for the background). I found they stood out the best and worked for my story. 

Composition: 
Everyone understood my story. It flowed nicely. I do agree with needing more detail on the three scene's.  I liked my coloring but the audience wants more tonal change so I will have to add that also.  

Concept:  
The concept was to try and add the details to the story that were missing from my rough draft. I believe I succeeded in that. Everyone understood what was going on and why  I choose the colors I did for the story. I am going to take the groups advice and follow through on adding more detail and tonal changes in color.

No comments:

Post a Comment