MyWebsite

MyWebsite
Come Visit ME!!!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Week 8

Assignment:
Work on the comic book assignment

Composition:
I am having a little bit of an issue with the comic book assignment. I want to draw the comic however my drawing style is not gritty enough for what I want to portray in the comic. I either have to change my story to a lighter subject matter so I can draw it properly, or plan a photo shoot for the grittier story.
Craft:
A pencil and some paper. I first went about figuring out how I want the characters to look however how I imagined the story in my head was not translating well onto the paper. I did a second comic with a lighter story and then I am going to choose which I like best.

Concept:
The original comic is about a broken marriage(the one I will have to shoot). The second comic is a lighter take on broken hearts.

Also final for mash-up was turned in:

No comments:

Post a Comment