MyWebsite

MyWebsite
Come Visit ME!!!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Week 13

Assignment:
To create a unique website using Iweb application in the computer lab.

Craft:
I got the first page done. The second page I was not able to complete. So my work was way below par.

Composition:
I chose the black background because this is an art website and as an artist you want your artwork to stand for themself. I wanted nothing to distract from my pieces as some of the more brightly colored templates would have done. I am attempting to make the site as plain and easy to navigate as possible because as more junk that gets added to a site, I have found the quicker it is for people to lose interest.

Concept:
I have conflicting intrests. For the class we are supposed to create a site that is an individual expression of our personallity but as a designer I want to make a site that is more distant yet clearer to understand and makes my work pop. To do that I need to make the site as plain as possible and mearly use the site as a frame for my work. I have the rest of the week to play with the site to figure out specifically what I want to accomplish with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment