MyWebsite

MyWebsite
Come Visit ME!!!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Week Five

Assignment:
Come up with a fun unique concept. Take twenty five pictures that we will use to create the concept piece. Work on a mash up with two or more photos that we have taken.

Craft:
Using my Olympus FE-210, I went shooting tiny things with my Macro settings. I took pictures of fruit, bowls of milk, money, and other small objects. I also shot people, who I used either an action shot or landscape. I wanted my people all in focus and I want to be able to capture their actions.

Composition:
For my photos, I try to get the best color possible. I like bright vibrant colors, strong contrast, and powerful lines. For these photos, I used bright lighting to bring out the detail for the later mash-up.

Conception:
The concept I am going for in my eventual mash-up is simple pleasures in the little things. I want to take things we see everyday and add something extraordinary to them. Like for a bowl of milk, I want to add people lounging about the edge of the bowl in swimsuits and on floaties in the milk. Have people scale(mountain climb) a persons sleeping face. Have someone ski down a powdered donut. There is so much I can do with this concept that I don't have to worry about difficulty coming up with an mash-up. I just need happy people and small objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment