MyWebsite

MyWebsite
Come Visit ME!!!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Week 6

Assignment:
Turn in first draft, and work on concept.

Craft:
I took a bunch of photos of my boyfriend. I told him to act out different emotions he felt but usually never expressed. I took the images and combined them to create the mash-up piece. I used the magic wand, layer masks and the eraser. I also resized two of the images to be smaller in the piece. 

Composition:
I chose these photos because I feel they directly reflect the frustration felt by not being able to express yourself. I shrunk the two images along side the main one to express the inner self, or your conscious. 

Concept:
After my meeting with Prof. Peck I had to came up with a concept. He said to use this as a chance to say something I otherwise would not be able to express. I have never had a problem saying what I feel but I know a bunch of people that for various circumstances cannot say or act on their feelings. I wanted to 
show their inner turmoil. I wanted to give them a voice since they cannot find their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment